We offer custom-tailored greeting cards for any occasion. Choose either an 8.5x5.5 flat card inserted into an envelope or a typical 8.5x11 card that is half-folded in a tent format to a final size of 8.5x5.5 and then inserted into an envelope. The cards are printed with your supplied artwork. You can use any information or graphics on the inside or the back of the card as well. These greeting cards are also an ideal way to thank your customers or invite them to various marketing events or specials you may be offering.
Upload a single PDF file with 2 pages, one page for the front and one page for the back.
- File format: We only accept PDF file format.
- Bleed/Edge to Edge Printing: All artwork regardless of size require a 1/8" bleed on all 4 sides. See more.
- Safety zone: We highly recommend having at least a 1/4" clear area on all four sides and placing all text at least 1/4" away from all edges.
- Fonts: Make sure all fonts have been outlined in your artwork so they don't change on the final print. See more.
- Color setting: Your files must be created in CMYK format; we print in CMYK ONLY. Make sure you set up your artwork or convert to CMYK format before uploading files, this will enable you to view the best color representation on your final printed piece. See more.
- Resolution: To have high-quality print, your photos and graphics should have at least a 300 DPI. See more.
- Small borders: We highly discourage outer borders smaller than 1/8", see more. We cut several stacks of sheets at a time, the slightest imperfection in the cut with jobs with very thin borders becomes obvious and can appear incorrect on final piece.
- Rich black ink: If you'd like your final printed piece to have the deepest black color, use the following formula: C=60, M=40, Y=40, K=100. If you leave K=100 it will still be black but not as deep. See more.