This business card product is to be inserted with your letter printing product. This product includes the cost of printing the business cards as well as hand-inserting them into your mailers. Click here to see a list of our various business cards that can be ordered by themselves.
Make sure you order the same quantity of business cards as your mailers; otherwise, your order will be delayed. Orders larger than 2500 pieces will require additional time for hand-inserting your business cards.
Upload a single PDF file with 2 pages, one page for the front and one page for the back.
- File format: We only accept PDF file format.
- Bleed/Edge to Edge Printing: All brochures regardless of size require a 1/8" bleed on all 4 sides. See more.
- Safety zone: We highly recommend having at least a 1/8" clear area on all four sides and placing all text at least 1/8" away from all edges.
- Fonts: Make sure all fonts have been outlined in your artwork so they don't change on the final print. See more.
- Color setting: Your files must be created in CMYK format; we print in CMYK ONLY. Make sure you set up your artwork or convert to CMYK format before uploading files, this will enable you to view the best color representation on your final printed piece. See more.
- Resolution: To have high-quality print, your photos and graphics should have at least a 300 DPI. See more.
- Small borders: We highly discourage outer borders smaller than 1/8", see more. We cut several stacks of sheets at a time, the slightest imperfection in the cut with jobs with very thin borders becomes obvious and can appear incorrect on final piece.
- Rich black ink: If you'd like your final printed piece to have the deepest black color, use the following formula: C=60, M=40, Y=40, K=100. If you leave K=100 it will still be black but not as deep. See more.