These brochures and flyers are printed on a digital press which is more cost-effective for lower quantities, generally about 1000 or fewer. You can also print exact quantities versus having to print preset quantities as you do in offset brochures and flyers. You also have the option of printing on 20 lb copy paper which is lower cost than any other paper.
This product can be printed and inserted along with a mailing job we are doing for you. If so, make sure you enter the quantity to be inserted into your mailers in the “insert into envelopes” field at the bottom of the calculator.
This product can also be printed and shipped to you, or you can pick it up from us.
Upload a single PDF file with 2 pages, one page for the front and one page for the back.
- File format: We only accept PDF file format.
- Bleed/Edge to Edge Printing: All brochures regardless of size require a 1/8" bleed on all 4 sides. See more.
- Safety zone: We highly recommend having at least a 1/4" clear area on all four sides and placing all text at least 1/4" away from all edges.
- Fonts: Make sure all fonts have been outlined in your artwork so they don't change on the final print. See more.
- Color setting: Your files must be created in CMYK format; we print in CMYK ONLY. Make sure you set up your artwork or convert to CMYK format before uploading files, this will enable you to view the best color representation on your final printed piece. See more.
- Resolution: To have high-quality print, your photos and graphics should have at least a 300 DPI. See more.
- Small borders: We highly discourage outer borders smaller than 1/8", see more. We cut several stacks of sheets at a time, the slightest imperfection in the cut with jobs with very thin borders becomes obvious and can appear incorrect on final piece.
- Rich black ink: If you'd like your final printed piece to have the deepest black color, use the following formula: C=60, M=40, Y=40, K=100. If you leave K=100 it will still be black but not as deep. See more.